12.10.2010

Romantic Marriages Christmas Kits

The Christmas season is always so crazy for me. It seems my husband often loses his spot as my first priority. I've been trying to change this and focus on him this Christmas. I'm excited to show you what I've found: an adorable kit from Romantic Marriages.


RomanticMarriages.com offers an all-inclusive “Merry Christmas Deer” romance kit. This kit makes it so easy to have a little holiday fun and frolic with your husband.

The kit begins with a “good boy” letter for your man that says… “The elves reported you’ve been a good boy by being my man through the year, so Santa decided you’ll get what YOU want. Delivery will be by his deer!”

You then visit him on the nights leading up to Christmas as Santa’s slightly naughty deer. Each deer delivers her own gift that makes a very unique memory. (All gifts are included in the kit with the exception of a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant. The kit’s gifts are all relationship enhancement products, they do not contain intimacy products.) The kit is great at creating genuine anticipation as your man wonders which of Santa’s deer are visiting next? With the arrival of the first deer, “Flasher” (Dasher’s naughty twin) your holiday fun will begin!

They also offer the cutest “Naughty But Nice” digital kit. It has 6 printables and loads of ideas matching ideas so you can get on your man’s Naughty list this Christmas.


Cute idea, right? Do you have any romantic Christmas gift ideas?

1 comment:

  1. My Romantic Gift Idea. I have been having a ton of fun with this. This Christmas H and I are feeling the economic pinch so I wanted to do something for him that was loving, gave him some of my time and was not going to set me back too much financially. I gleaned ideas from several of the awesome marriage bogs I read and came up with the 12 Lays of Christmas. Guaranteed sex every night for 12 nights and a little gift besides. I bought those "Reasons I Love You" stones from www.redenvelope.com and one of those went in the first 9 days. In addition I have given him a variety of small gifts from "something to keep things rolling" (spicey dice) to 3 French Things (quiche, pot du creme and of course kisses), tonight is night 5 my favorite so far with "VIIIIBrating Rings" The twelfth lay includes an invitation to dine around the world with me. 12 dinners from 12 different places all within the comfort of our home and with the promise of some international action after dinner.

    Funny thing is, I am a Dec. baby and my H, all on his own without all of these awesome marriage blogs to help him out is giving me 12 birthdays. I have received a sweet and heartfelt card each of the last four days. How rockin is that? My H thought up an original idea that just happened to be very similar to the one I came up with after getting loads of online help. He is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails