1.11.2012

Fotoshop by Adobé

This is a great mock commercial emphasizing the unrealistic depictions in media of bodies and culture's warped perception of beauty.

"This commercial isn't real. Neither are society's standards of beauty."
 

What makes you beautiful?
Maybe, it's the stretch marks covering your abdomen that show you carried a precious child. Maybe, it's your dark sultry eyes that are always seeking adventure. Maybe, it's the scar on your chest where doctors repaired your heart that continues to beat....
Go ahead! Brag a bit!

You are beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Love this post and what a great, fake commercial!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny commercial! It sure made me laugh.

    I love your blog and I have been reading it for the past few months.

    I have a question that I realize is off topic but I was wondering if you ever will cover or have covered pre-mature ejaculation?

    My hubby and I have a great marriage but I don't feel like I will ever be able to orgasm during intercourse. Often times when I feel like it is hitting just the right spot my husband finishes before I can enjoy it.
    I know he feels bad about it but he can't help it.

    I can't help but feel like I don't even have enough time to learn what feels good during sex or experiment if penetration only lasts a short while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous
    I don't think I've posted about premature ejaculation specifically yet. Step 4 of Sensate Focus can be really helpful, but there are lots of other things to try. I'll work on it and you'll see it soon. Thanks for reading.
    http://gweninlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/sensate-focus-levels-4-5.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails